My passion

My passion it's the art, but not like a intellectual way, to be honest I really don´t know sooo much about as the history of art or a lot of artist. I know about the theme, I know the most greatest exponents of art and their history, I know the currents of art but I'm not a expert, you know? Even though, I really would like to learn about this. The point is, when I said "my passion it's the art" I trying to say that I really like draw and paint, I do it since I has memory. I remember when my brother and sisters start to go to school and I was so bored, so I took a pencil and paper and I let my imagination flow. I always thought it was something very normal and that everyone could draw the same, so I never felt very cool about it. But  when I went to school my classmates and teachers tell me that I draw nice, so I started to felt the art was a piece of me. Now, I draw and paint when I have time, so I can hardly do it, so I waiting for the vacations with so much desire!

Comentarios

Entradas populares