Why I choose this program



When I was a child I liked to made inventions, I made blueprints and a list to materials that I needed for made it. Well, I was only a child and I never had money to made my millionaire ideas. When I had 10 years old I liked the astronomy, but after I knew that I needed to be a mathematical person and I was not. When I had 12 years old I was obsessed with the crime series like CSI and Criminal Minds so I wanted to study criminal cases in the PDI (But now I think is scary and disgusting, I was cool but crazy). 
Nevertheless, since I had memory I liked to draw, my friends always told me "study art" but I was never sure to be an art teacher because I think it was boring (or maybe my teacher was boring). So when I grow up I didn´t know what to study, only in my last year of high school I was between to study art or study sociology. I passed to much time thinking about this because I really love the art, but one day I decided for study sociology because I wanted to help the people, learn so much about culture and is more easy find a job. My experience at the university until now is very good. I feel so happy here because are so many diversity and respect for the each other and I learn so much things. I prefer the university a million times. Finally the kind of job that I would like to have is in the cultural and artistic area, like a ministry or maybe in the educational area. And helping to people with my social investigations. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares