"My Autobiography"

My name is Genesis and I was born in February 2, 2000. (I'm Aquarius). I was born in Santiago de Chile. When I was child I went to a elementary school so close to my house. In the High School I went to a little and unknowed school called Instituto América. I never thought I would achieve to get in Universidad de Chile, it was a distant dream. At the first I wanted to study art but after I decided for study sociology. I like it so much, but I´ll never let the art. Currently, I live with my parents and I have one brother and two sisters. I have a lazy hamster called Willy, i love my hamster but all my life i wanted to have a dog. Finally, my hobbies are draw, paint, listen to good music (at least for me). And my interest include dogs, memes and weird videos about conspiracies and mysteries.

Comentarios

  1. wow, tell us more about you, i want know you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Could you share a photo of your hamster Willy? I love rodents. I has two lab mice. See u in class <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So do you like mysteries c: Can you tell us about one that creeps you out?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I liked your blog , in especial about the conspiracies and misteries ( illuminati confirmed) keep posting you write very well

    ResponderEliminar
  6. will you post a picture of your hamster? it could be so cute!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really want to know your hamster! You should post some pictures of WIlly!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares