A subject I enjoyed this semester.



Of all the subjects I have had this semester, there is not one that I have really loved, but if I had to choose between all I think that my favorite subject this semester is "Research Designs", the classes are on Thursday afternoons and starts at the 14:30 pm and end at the 16:45 pm (with a break of 15 minutes). In the first part of the class the teacher makes a presentation of the themes about investigation with a powerpoint and explains us, honestly I don´t like to much this part because It´s bored to me hear someone to much time, but I learn anyways. The second part of the class is my favorite because is more interactive, we make groups outside the classroom and make a workshop whit the contents we learned in the first class.  The principal contents we have seen in the class are about methodology, theoretical concepts, research questions, bibliographic research, samples and things related to research designs. Well, I like this subject because is so much useful for my career and the work that I will have to perform in the future.

Comentarios

  1. I like it too. The second part of that class is so cool!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The second part of the class looks very interesting, I would like very much have the subject

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares