Post 5: What are I really into? What do I really like? Black Mirror

190


I'm obsessed with Black Mirror, is a series of Netflix that shows the dark side of the technological was in which we live: the paranoia of being watched in a panoptic the terrorist uses of the new tools and their relationship with everyday experience. Is my favorite series because shows to reality, all the people have access to technology, the kids, the young people, the adults, the elderly, so all the people can use the technology in good or in the bad ways. I think we are not far of the reality that shows the chapters, people are every time more individual, and make more friends in social networks like Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat than the real life. The people are obsessed with show a "perfect life", is insane! But the series is soooo much deep with the theme in the chapters, like the inhumanity, the abuse, the cheating, the love, virtual lives, the death, and more. It's a really crazy series, and the end of all the chapters I was shock. I think all people need to watch Black Mirror because it open the mind, and chapter it deals with different themes and stories related to technology and humanity, it is an incredible experience. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares