Everything changes


When I went to school I was a very relaxed person, when I came back to my home I always used to sleep or watch a serie or a movie and I did not care if I had to make a work or study, because I used to do everything at the last moment, without problems. But when I entered to university everything change, now I´m so stressed, I am always thinking about the things that I have to do and I can´t enjoy a serie or a movie because I´m thinking "damn, now I should be studying or reading one of the 3487 texts". I remember that I use to ate so good, I ate lunch in the school or in my house, real and healty food, and I use to sleep so much. But now, I sleep late doing things for the university and I don´t had breakfast because I prefer sleep a little more  and I go to university like a corpse. Well, maybe the university transformed me in a miserable and unhealthy person, but everything it's okay because I have vacations in two weeks more. ;)

Comentarios

  1. It happens to me the same as you, I keep thinking about what I have to do for university-_- good luck with that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I understand you, good luck and so much energies, see you soon

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares