Career related website.


Link: https://scholar.google.cl/
Well, I am study sociology and I was never wonder what could be my favorite website related with my career, so I been thinking to much and I think Is Google Scholar. What is? It's s a Google search engine specialized in the search of content and scientific-academic literature. The site have publishers, libraries , bibliographic databases, and more academic information. I use to find social investigations, citations, links to books, articles from scientific journals or theses. It's a site really easy to use, you only have to write the topics that you want and the site find for you a many of academic literature related with the topic.
The first time that I used Google Academic was to make a investigation about the art and the institutional hegemony of art, it was for a "Research Designs" subject.  I use this site sometimes, for search bibliographic to make essays. As I mentioned before, I like this website because is easy to use, and maybe it's not the best site to search scientific-academic literature but I like the simplicity. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares