My favorite Gadget



My favorite gadget is my phone, it's a smartphone Motorola 1 generation. I got it when I had 16 years old because I bought it to a classmate. I use my phone for the applications. The application that I use the most is Whatsapp to talk with my friends, I don't have Instagram and Facebook because bored me (it was stupidly addictive). So, I often use my phone for listen to music in Youtube and Spotify. I use Netflix too, because in the phone is comfortable. I use my phone to take photos sometimes, although the camera sucks. I like my phone because is lightweight, comfortable, and has been resist all the falls. If I would lose my phone, maybe I would be so bored and sad because I would lose all my photos and videos. But I am trying to not depend so much of the technology, so I would take my time to do other things and I would save money for buy other phone, with a better camera.


Comentarios

  1. Wow the Motorola Moto G was the best phone in his time (for the price).
    I had one and I loved it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your cellphone looks really cool, the moto g model is the best model in the market i think, good choice !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Few people are aware of the addiction caused by social networks. I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. in some past time, I also deleted the applications of insta and facebook but now I installed them again :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares